One of the awesome things about 123Pet Cloud, beyond its flexibility, is how fast we can release new features and functionality. In the most recent release we’ve made it easier to keep clients and employees informed about appointment booking changes.
New Appointment Notifications
Cut down on no-shows and scheduling errors with our new client & employee notification options that make sure everyone is informed when appointments are made, changed or canceled. You can choose to turn on/off e-mail or text message notifications for each category, as well as customize message templates for e-mail and text message notifications.
Appointment Book Schedules
We’ve also made improvements to the appointment book which make it easier to distinguish between an employee with a schedule entered, an employee with no scheduled entered and an employee who does not have an active Remote Access account. We added a helpful shortcut link to quickly enter a work schedule for unscheduled employee.
We also made a few minor improvements:
- Backend changes to 123Pet Cloud and Remote Access which will improve reliability.
- Improved various user interactions, specifically related to booking resources, ticket creation, ‘right click’ menus and client notes.
- Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Customer Spotlight: National Women’s Small Business Month - September 22, 2020
- Customer Spotlight: All Fur Pet Grooming - September 14, 2020
- Best Practices for Sharpening Your Grooming Shears - September 11, 2020