Does 123pet care Software require an internet connection?
- You don’t have to manage your own database. We take care of everything, including backups.
- You can access 123pet care Software from anywhere in the world from any device.
- We can leverage tools in the cloud to keep your data as fast, safe, and reliable as possible.
Why does 123pet care use a subscription based pricing instead of all up front?
Do you take feature requests?
Do you integrate with...
Which payment processors are supported?
Are multiple locations supported?
- Running reports on a specific location or on the company as a whole.
- Customers and Pets, along with their notes and histories, are shared with all locations by default.
- Along with many other benefits.
Does 123pet care have texting?
- Appointment reminders and confirmation or cancelation
- Vaccination Expiration Reminders so the customers have a heads up.
- “We miss you” emails for customers who you haven’t seen in awhile.
- Customer self-booking request confirmations or denials.
500 Texts per month are included with any pricing plan. Text overages will be charged separately than your subscription. You can enable/disable texting and see how many texts you’ve used in “Settings” > “Emails/Texts”.
How long does it take to get setup?
Can you transfer data from another system?
At this time we can only transfer client, pet, and some vaccination information (if it’s possible to grab that information from your other software). No tickets, no purchase history, no payroll or accounting information, etc. can be transferred.
I'm not tech savvy, is 123pet care difficult to setup or use?
Does 123pet care work on iPhone, Android, Laptops, Windows, Mac, etc...
123pet care is developed using Google Chrome so that is the recommended browser to use for the best experience.
Does 123pet care work on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, etc...
What are the system requirements?
- Internet Connection
- Any internet browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc…
- 4GB Ram
- Google Chrome (We guarantee everything will work in Google Chrome)